Media report extract
29 Aug 2013
By: 狮城 教友
正是 – 本非歌唱天才，何必苦苦补贴
Media report extract
29 Aug 2013
By: 狮城 教友
正是 – 本非歌唱天才，何必苦苦补贴
28 Aug 2013
By: Roadside Wiki
above: according to media report, the music production company Xtron is merely a money-making arm of Agent Kong and his merrymen…. in which they syphon church fund away.
Project Crossover – Crossover to Kong & gangs own accounts !!!
Media extracts & commentary
27 Aug 2013 Tue
By: City Church-goer
God’s Agents Played Dirty Tricks
The 2nd leg of Kong Hee & gangs trial has exposed more dirty tricks played by these agents of God, to syphon money from the church’s building fund for their own selfish greed.
Now that all the dirty stuff being exposed gradually in the open, just wonder how would pastor Kong Hee’s followers think? The fact remains that these dumb believers of Kong Hee “magic” continue to believe in him!
But it is highly probable that within the CityH Church many true believers of God have their eye opened and knew by now what exactly had happened.
26 Aug 2013
By: Ah Pei
Apparently the ex City Harvest Church director Chew Eng Han has gone separate way with pastor Kong Hee.
As reported, both met in court but took each other as if transparent.
Looks like Chew will let go lots of stuff on the most infamous church fund scam in LionCity…
According to media report, Kong Hee thought that the misappropriation of tens of million dollars church fund could be covered up when his wife’s song album was released and made tons of money.
But his wish did not happen (God probably blocked it). By the way, according to roadside people, his wife can’t sing….
The trial of this group of God’s Agents will take about one month for this session, as reported.
By: Property Observer
Savills office in Singapore is talking WHAT?!
Let’s hear WHAT they say,
– tapering of US QEIII won’t hurt local property market!?
– tightening of bank credit still won’t hurt local property scene/market!
– rise of interest rate (later date) also won’t hurt everybody….
– local property prices CAN still rise by 10 – 15% in the next 3 years… since the land bidding prices remain very high.
The probable reason for Savills to talk nonsense is, amidst the government being cautious about over leveraging (debts) by Singapore families, that Savills’s interest is pegged with property developers. The property developers with high cost land bidding need to sell their built houses and condos the next few years, already with increase in current unsold inventory piling up…
So, you ready believe in Savills’s economic and market sense?
Media report extract with Commentary
20 Aug 2013
By: Roadside Observer
Singapore’s primary school leaving examination (Form 6) has always been the Mother of All Examinations.
The exam determines whether a Form 6 student could be accepted into prestigious Secondary schools. This remains the most intense “competition” among the students competing for a place in the secondary school they aspire to continue their studies. It has become a national issue as regarded by all parents.
Now that the government has just announced a fundamental change to the primary school leaving examination (aka PSLE) in which the new policy aims to lessen such humongous pressure on all parents and primary school students.
The core of the proposed change is aimed at so called a T-score system (exact total scores of a students in all subjects, e.g. a total of 250 points that a student scored as compared with another student who scored say, 265). The Education Ministry would change such a T-score system to grading system, e.g. A, B, C grades.
Some parents even requested that the new system be implemented immediately but some remain apprehensive about fairness of the new grading system, because it is not in exact terms/scores due to its broader range.
To ensure smooth transition from the exact total score system to the broad grading system, the following aspects should be considered,
– the new system should not be implemented immediately to avoid sweeping students and patents off their feet. Managing expectations is crucial in this exercise.
– the range (I.e. assigned scores) between two grades should not be too broad in order to maintain appropriate degree of discrimination between the exam/test standards between students. e.g. should consider having more divisions (I.e. A1, A2, A3, B1-4, C1-5, etc.) for each grade.
– management of standards of examination question bank becomes much more important with the new proposed grading system. Exam question bank needs to be professionally reviewed to maintain the standard of PSLE, allowing very good and outstanding students to be singled out. Instead of diluting the Discriminating Factor of identifying better students who have greater potential.
– for the purpose of improving fairness, other elements such as character assessment test, sports, special talents, etc. should be given the right attention and reflected as Auxiliary Scores that can be considered for admission into a choice secondary school, besides grading scores.
– no system is perfect especially when it is first introduced. There should be a review timeframe set for the new system but at the same time not to over react and resulting in drastic swings from one spectrum to another end. Otherwise, more students will suffer from the change, bring about more frustrated parents!
But a change is definitely needed and it is timely, judging from the feedback and situation.
The making of Singapore into a 1st World modern state is a very unique and successful journey, led by Lee.
The two crown jewels are, quality education system and the HDB housing scheme for Singapore.
Media report extracts
LKY Celebrated His 90th Birthday At His Constituency
14 Aug 2013
这就是所谓的 “马来西亜Boleh?!” (你还真行！)
很多的信徒只是一般的跟从者，只服从—般的觧经者所採取的”广面” (Relationship, 交会，交织，历史，文化等等) 题材去了解圣経(上帝的话). 而不是由”重点”上去得到启示性的”看見”.